Sometimes I can't tell anybody how I really feel don't know why.... So here are my unexpressed feelings...expressed in words to make u understand how I Really feel... Direct dil se......<3

with love,
Radha

January 14, 2013

I Know


I know
You can't meet me daily,
I know 
You can't talk to me daily,
I know 
You can't share your feelings with me daily,
I know
You can't walk in rain with me,
I know
You can't do like other boys do,
I know 
You  can't be my life partner,
I know
All these things are impossible,
But
You know
I can do anything for you,
You know
I will keep you forever in my heart,
You know
No one can take your place,
You know
I will love you till the end of my life,
Because
I know
How much you care for me,
I  know
How much you think about me,
I  know
How much you trust on me,
I know
You can do more than others for me,
I  know
You can understand me so well,
I know
You can never forget me,
 I know
You are the only one who make me happy,
I know
You love me alot and always do.......


2 comments: